Affiliate Marketing is quickly becoming the best way to develop a business online. You basically get to earn half the profit in the share of a product, without having to worry about inventory, research and development, and customer service. It is definitely the easiest way to earn a passive income online, just by referring products to other people.
However affiliate marketing classes can be expensive, outdated, and sometimes difficult to understand. You could literally spend hours trying to learn it, and not be able to impliment a thing. So how do you decide which ones to try out, and which ones to throw off to the side?
In this blog post I want to discuss some of the best resources that I have found for affiliate marketing classes. That way you can take a look at them and see what is right for you, and right for your wallet.
Udemy a platform that has a myriad of courses on every topic imaginable. I personally have purchased a dozen or so courses on different topics including affiliate marketing. New courses are even added every day.
Pros of Udemy:
- The courses are very inexpensive. Many courses are less than $20.
- A very large selection of courses to choose from.
- You can see reviews and rating from previous students of the courses.
Cons of Udemy:
- Some of the courses are not up to date. Many of them could have been uploaded several years ago.
- Some of the courses are for less tech savvy individuals, so if you are looking for something more advanced it might not be available on Udemy.
Wealthy Affiliate has been teaching individuals affiliate marketing for over a decade now and they are a great resource. It is my personal favorite resource for learning affiliate marketing, and they have an amazing community of like-minded affiliate marketers who help each other out when we have questions or need feedback on our website.The affiliate marketing class that they provide is free when you join and you even can get a free website using their hosting platform called SiteRubix.
Pros of Wealthy Affiliate:
- The affiliate marketing class they provide is very easy to do, and it is at your own pace.
- You can get started with most of their training resources with a free ‘starter’ membership.
- The subjects they teach cover a variety of different affiliate marketing niches.
Cons of Wealthy Affiliate
- Premium membership is required to utilize some of the more advanced features.
- If you already have hosting, you may have to switch over to SiteRubix.
- Most of their training is centered around content marketing, such as blogging and videos. If you are looking for paid traffic training, it would be better to look into my next recommendation.
If you would like to read my blog post about Wealthy Affiliate, just visit my blog post here.
My Unfair Advantage
My Unfair Advantage is a membership training website that has a lot of great resources and training. Once you get access to the membership, you will have access to several affiliate marketing classes. Most of the classes are geared toward paid traffic strategies, funnel building, email marketing, and even creating your own affiliate products. It is a great resource if you are wanting to jump in right away with paid advertising methods.
Pros of MUA
- A bunch of affiliate marketing classes are available.
- Weekly marketing webinars are available.
- You get access to an archive of PLR trainings that you can utilize for your own marketing purposes.
Cons of MUA
- There is very little training in the way of content marketing strategy, which is the lowest cost marketing method.
- The membership is very expensive unless you get it on sale.
Final Thoughts On Affiliate Marketing Classes
These are some of my favorite resources for affiliate marketing classes that I have found online. I personally have experience with each one of them, and like each one of them for their own reasons. If I would have to pick one that is my favorite though it is Wealthy Affiliate because I am a really into content marketing strategies. The ability to create content once, and have it potentially create traffic, leads, and sales indefinitely is what I find so appealing about it.